Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can barely keep up...






Kairis is growing so quickly, and for the past week, it seems like she's reaching a new milestone almost daily! Yesterday, she started "waving" for the first time, when I ask her to "wave bye-bye" or something similar. It's sooo cute! She just flaps her right or left arm (depends on which hip I'm holding her on) wildly and laughs or smiles. It's so funny to watch. On Sunday, she pulled herself up from the floor to a standing position while holding onto the end of the couch cushion. The past week, she's rocking back and forth on her knees, trying so hard to crawl without scooting her belly all over the floor. This morning, I went in to get her up for the morning, and she was sitting up in her crib, with her arms holding onto the crib railing, attempting to pull herself up. I'm glad I went in when I did, or else she could have easily flipped over the railing! Yikes...I guess it's time to lower the mattress once again. Every time I eat something, she thinks it's her turn as well, and swipes for my food and sometimes gets lucky enough to snag a bite! She is enjoying solids immensely, and her body is tolerating everything well. Tim and I are blessed to have such a happy, cheerful little girl. Oh, and her eye color is changing now too....the past few weeks it's not so "blue" anymore, but turning more greenish/hazel. Just like her daddy's.

No comments: