I thought it'd be fun to capture some of the "everyday" type things we do together. I do about 1-2 loads of laundry daily just to keep up, or else things get out of control....like this! ;) I generally check my email a gazillion times a day as well, and you are usually fairly content in my arms, or playing on the bed...while I glance your direction every 2 seconds to make sure you're no where near the edge of the bed! You are a rolling machine these days. You're also sitting up really well on your own now. That just happened on February 19th. Enjoy these "everyday" pictures!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The things we do...everyday!
I thought it'd be fun to capture some of the "everyday" type things we do together. I do about 1-2 loads of laundry daily just to keep up, or else things get out of control....like this! ;) I generally check my email a gazillion times a day as well, and you are usually fairly content in my arms, or playing on the bed...while I glance your direction every 2 seconds to make sure you're no where near the edge of the bed! You are a rolling machine these days. You're also sitting up really well on your own now. That just happened on February 19th. Enjoy these "everyday" pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment