Thursday, March 19, 2009

More cool moves




Our baby is on the move! She seems to save all of her new moves for when daddy gets home, so it's a real treat to be able to watch her grow and change together! (plus, she knows daddy wants to get all of this on video, and mommy isn't quick enough to think of recording half of these things! ;) ) Anyway, just last night, she showed us how close she is to crawling! Tim has been concerned that she'll start pulling herself up and walking before she starts really crawling. I think she's proving us wrong. Last night she started doing the "booty scoot" (that's what I call it) She is pushing herself forward with her legs and grabbing onto the bed covers and pulling forward at the same time. She looks like a little inch worm. She is also "spinning" herself around in circles on the floor and can pull herself into our laps when we're sitting down. She's also trying to "climb" onto our legs when she's on the ground and we're sitting in a chair. All of these milestones are taking place in the beginning of her 7th month. I don't think I'm ready for this, yet! It's lots of fun though, watching her grow and do all of these new things. We love you, Kairis! (oh, in some of these pictures, she's trying to sing--the ones with her mouth wide open. We had the radio on some classical station, and she really gets into the music sometimes and tries to mimic the sounds I think)








No comments: