Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Milestones...

I'm posting this to remind me to put up pictures of it when I'm on the desktop computer, as we don't have current pics on the laptop I'm using tonight. Anyway...Kairis is doing so many new things and making our lives even brighter every day!! Every morning when she wakes up, I go in and get her and change her diaper. This is when I get the most smiles and almost....almost, laughs! She's so cute! She is smiling by recognition now. I can tickle her tummy or under her arms, and she will give me a big grin too. Whenever Tim comes home from work and he starts to talk to her, she smiles big at him too. So cute!! We're loving this stage. She goes to bed at around 8 or 9pm and sleeps until 7am consistently now. She's remarkable. She is also extending her elbows all the way while on her tummy and trying to roll over a bit. I am sooo not ready for my baby to grow up....but yet, every new thing she does makes me happy. She falls asleep in my sling every time we go out shopping....she loves that thing! I just got a new carrier for her, a beco. Super happy about this! I'll post pics of her adorable smiles and other milestones soon. Just had to get this one down for the books! :)

No comments: